Wedding Host Price & Services
"Didn't realise how useful a DJ would be for the whole day. Same with the position of Master of Ceremonies, definitely you need someone independent from the venue and definitely you need someone experienced. James was great, he went out of his way for us, and I don't think our day would have been as good without him."
One person as your Master of Ceremonies and Wedding DJ
I genuinely want your whole wedding to be fantastic. The couples who I work with want their friends and family to enjoy celebrating this special occasion together. Every element matters. Together we formulate a timeline that makes sense, flows smoothly with no lulls and is directed appropriately by myself so that all of your guests are aware of what is happening and about to happen without any embarrassing awkwardness.
How much and what do you get?
Pricing for most days/dates is from £1200 per date. As appropriate this includes all day and evening until midnight at the same venue.
Every wedding is different so this is subject to location, consultation and site visit.
If all at the same venue then I can help ensure all of this flows smoothly:
- Pre-ceremony music
- Wedding Ceremony music
- Drinks reception / wedding breakfast music including Master of Ceremonies services
- Evening reception and party music
I am very happy (and it's a preference) to arrive early to set-up safely and smartly before any of your guests arrive.
What you get from James Ross Wedding Host
- Music (including speakers and party lighting!)
- Master of Ceremonies
Benefits of booking James Ross Wedding Host
- Great feedback from previous wedding couples - see TESTIMONIALS
- Contract guaranteeing attendance from myself.
- Personal service - you know exactly who will attend (myself!). We can also arrange to meet as part of the planning process.
- Approved by Trading Standards (www.BuyWithConfidence.gov.uk) - confirmation that I operate legally and fairly.
- Equipment has been tested for electrical safety (PAT) and and I have £10 million Public Liability Insurance (PLI) as standard. Venues usually need proof of this and I can easily provide this.
Master of Ceremonies
This can be as formal or informal as you desire! My role as a Wedding Host incorporates this and is about communication and organising of your guests so they know what is about to happen and are ready for it (e.g. speeches, cake cutting, first dance).
I might use the microphone (wireless microphone available for your speeches) or speak to people face-to-face as appropriate.
I am dedicated 100% to your occasion so not subject to any distractions that the venue might impose on a duty manager with a dual role.
We work together in advance so I understand your timeline and desires. I then help coordinate with other vendors such as catering (supplying drinks for the toasts?), photographer etc so that we all work together smoothly for you.
Appropriately personal and friendly. Your guests will trust me and be very willing to have fun and enjoy celebrating your occasion!